[orca-list] new table verbosity in Thunderbird

One thing I have noticed since some changes were made to Orca master is
the fact that Thunderbird is now causing Orca to speak table layout
information where it wasn't previously being spoken. One example of this
appears when attempting to send a message. Opening a new message
immediately focuses the textbox for the recipient of the message.
However, instead of simply reading "to entry," Orca now reads "Table
with 3 rows 2 columns. To entry." This was also appearing in the message
list recently, but I can't reproduce it now. Is there a fix coming for
this, or at least a way to turn off the "table with x columns and y
rows" messages either globally or per application? Thanks for any help.
Sent from my table
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/