Re: [orca-list] new table verbosity in Thunderbird

Hello,
I don't think this is a bug as such. At least I think it is fine to be able to see how many rows there are in the new email window when adding email recipients. Perhaps it can be somehow filtered when verbosity is configured to brief or something similar but killing it ultimatelly is something I would at least keep there so it can be considered by wider testing community. Or perhaps I am strange and I like something that will just cause issues and distractions at the end. I am not really sure at this point.

Greetings

Peter