Re: [orca-list] updating to fedora rawhide

hi
I've run into this problem too. I have no idea what exactly is causing
it. My only solution, such as it is, was to download an alpha 3 of
fedora 22 and install that.  Anaconda is one buggy piece of software.
It used to work fine, but this last time, every other launch would
produce an oops? I found a bug, please report it, dialog. ONce that
dialog opens anaconda will refuse to install further or do anything
until you hit the close button to close it. I did eventually get it though
Thanks
Kendell clark

Pavel Vlček wrote:
Hi, I want to try fedora rawhide. I found this manual or this
command, how to do this. fedup --network rawhide --nogpgcheck
--instrepo
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/$(uname

- -i)/os/
but when I enter this command, I get an error about 404 not found
boot images. When I enter it without instrepo, packages are
downloaded, but after reboot, I get error about kernel problem.
When I use yum, packages are downloaded, but when fedora wants to
update rtkit, yum stop working and my system is broken. Can someone
help with this? I want to get all up to date, I have the same
problems, when I want to update to fedora 22 with yum and with
fedup. Thank you, Pavel V