[orca-list] updating to fedora rawhide

Hi,
I want to try fedora rawhide. I found this manual or this command, how to do this. fedup --network rawhide --nogpgcheck --instrepo http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/$(uname -i)/os/ but when I enter this command, I get an error about 404 not found boot images. When I enter it without instrepo, packages are downloaded, but after reboot, I get error about kernel problem. When I use yum, packages are downloaded, but when fedora wants to update rtkit, yum stop working and my system is broken. Can someone help with this? I want to get all up to date, I have the same problems, when I want to update to fedora 22 with yum and with fedup.
Thank you,
Pavel V