Re: [orca-list] Two sayall related question

The same problems in my environment.
Thanks.

On 03/09/2015 03:54 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:
Hi Joanie,

I see only two problems with this fix related:
1. If a text line containing following style parts, Orca break the intonation after following style texts:
,4.0 test
The intonation is break after 4 part, the sent speech is following style:
4.
pont0 test

Normal caret navigation Orca speaks following style the 4.0 test text:
SPEECH OUTPUT: '4.0 test'
If the message body containing 4.0 test and 2.0 test texts, The sayall sent speech is following style:
4
.0 test 2.0
test

2. In message compose window when the message body containg four lines, when I not have the first line, Orca doesn't begin sayall the actual line.
Testcase:
1. Press CTRL+N keystroke.
2. Type test1, test2, test3 and test4 texts, separate with ENTER keys.
3. Goto for example the second or third line, and activate the sayall command.
Expected result, depending you what line navigated:
The sayall command need begin sayall operation the actual cursor position.
Actual result:
Me sayall operation begin reading entire message body part.
If I any time press this situation the CTRL key and do again a sayall operation, again entire message body begin reading Orca.

Attila