[orca-list] Two sayall related question

Hi Joanie,

I have got two sayall operation related question:
1. If in Thunderbird message compose window or a message body I terminate sayall operation, the caret still have the previous text line before the sayall operation executed. So, if the sayall operation executed the second line of a composed message, the caret have the second line after the sayall operation terminated with CTRL key.
In Firefox the sayall operation producing similar result.
This is right? If not, possible change this working method in Gecko applications related? If In Gedit I do a sayall operation, when I terminate the sayall operation with CTRL key, the caret jumps the proper line when sayall operation terminated.
I experiencing similar good result in Libreoffice Writer.

2. If the screen saver enabled in GNOME3, after the screen saver activated the sayall operation is terminated.
This is the right working method with sayall related?
I think NVDA not happening this in Windows, but please anybody confirm this with NVDA related.

Attila