[orca-list] Lots of sticking on links when using tab or up/down arrows to navigate in firefox

I do not know how bad this might have been, or how rare/good in recent builds to tell the truth, but a few days ago when you asked folks to update and test for regressions I did. Now I am getting a lot of sticking on links. I can neither tab, shift tab, or up/down arrow off of links on a good many web pages.
One example is
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/06/us/in-ferguson-both-sides-see-vindication-in-justice-department-reports.html?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_wonk&_r=0# The "skip to content" type of links at the top of pages as often has been the case are one place where this has happened, but not exclusively so by any means. A couple of sites where I never remember having trouble were problematic today, but they are logged-in to pages so could only share them by attaching a copy of the downloaded content. Again, some of this may well have been going on all along. I can go a week or two with out a lot of firefox use, i.e. could certainly be partly site choices, but I certainly have not seen so many sticky links that I can remember.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886