Re: [orca-list] error message when backing up

hi
Those files don't sound like anything critical. IN particular, if I
remember right, not even root can access /home/userName/.gvfs, which
is a sort of cache for removable drives that have been mounted.
I wouldn't worry about it, your back up seemed to have caught all the
important files.
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Sonar GNU/linux

Michael Weaver wrote:

I am using Ubuntu Trusty. The error is something like "Unable to
backup the following files, please make sure you are able to open
them" I tried to copy the whole of the error message only I think
the only thing to be copied and pasted was the file names that
failed to back up. /home/michael/.config/enchant
/home/michael/.gvfs /home/michael/.local/share/recently-used.xbel