Re: [orca-list] error message when backing up

I am using Ubuntu Trusty.
The error is something like "Unable to backup the following files, please make sure you are able to open them" I tried to copy the whole of the error message only I think the only thing to be copied and pasted was the file names that failed to back up.
/home/michael/.config/enchant
/home/michael/.gvfs
/home/michael/.local/share/recently-used.xbel