[orca-list] Fwd: Re: Contact us request

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Contact us request
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:30:03 +0000
From: Ryan Dunwoody <ryan pi-top com>
To: Josh K <joshknnd1982 gmail com>

They look good, hopefully we can integrate them in some way into Pi-Top. None of them specifically say they will work with a Linux-based system, but I’m sure it won’t be too difficult to port it.

At the moment, we have our work cut out with getting everything ready for production, but I would like to look into this further once we ship Pi-Top in May - we’ll also have expanded the team by then too so could put more resources behind it if required, it would be great to help out with the Raspberry VI community. If you get back in touch towards the end of May we will have a proper discussion on what to implement.

Sorry that I can’t be of any immediate help, but at least I can have it on my mind until we’re ready to put some serious thought into it.

Kind regards,

Ryan Dunwoody
Pi-Top Co-Founder & CTO
www.Pi-Top.com