Re: [orca-list] thunderbird very verbose

Thanks for that information regarding updating Orca.
It has certainly cut down on the amount of garbage being read out in Thunderbirddd and it might also resolve isues in apps like Gpodder or even Rhythmbox when downloading podcasts such as importing my opml file I have from my podcast feeds in Downcast on my Iphone so I don't have to add each individual Podcast I am subscribed to.