[orca-list] Form Labels not reading with tab

Hi,
I was working with yad, which is a better version of zenity, and noticed that labels for items aren't being
read when tab is used to navigate through the items. Flat review reads the labels just fine. To see what I
mean, install yad which is in pretty much every distro, then run the following in terminal:
yad --form --field Fruit:cb 'Apple!^Orange!Banana'
The combo-box should be called Fruit, but you can only get that info with flat review.
Is this a bug with Orca, or maybe GTK?
Thanks
Storm