Re: [orca-list] thunderbird very verbose

Hi Michael.

The behavior you describe sounds like the result of an old (and removed
quite some time ago) "feature" in which Orca tried to heuristically
identify live regions. Years ago, before there were proper, standardized
live region implementations, this heuristic made a sad sort of sense.
But trying to guess has consequences, such as the problems you describe.
My recommendation to you would be to upgrade to Orca 3.14.3 in which
Orca only supports proper live regions.

--joanie