Re: [orca-list] thunderbird and orca

Think it is 14.4. It is Trusty Tar.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Mar 2015, at 7:20 pm, Christopher Chaltain <chaltain gmail com> wrote:

The chatter about the chat feature in Thunderbird can probably be stopped by toggling off live region
monitoring with the Orca+Shift+Backspace key.

I'm not sure about the font information but Orca+f will read the font information. Is it possible you're
hitting this key combination? I hit it inadvertently myself when using the 'f' key to advance to the next
message.

Note that the term "latest stable Ubuntu" is still ambiguous, and it would be good if you could provide
more precise version numbers.