[orca-list] thunderbird and orca

I seem to get a lot of extra information read out when using Thunderbird such as the font type and maybe other useless information. I am using the latest stable Ubuntu with the version of Orca that comes with it by default. I don't know if all the useless information being read has anything to do with my version of Orca, the version of Thunderbird or what. I also keep getting Orca prompting me about the chat part of Thunderbird when I open the app.