[orca-list] Side effect of not using pyatspi's cached names in Gecko content

Hey guys.

I just discovered a side effect of not using pyatspi's cached names in
Gecko content. In particular, when the web author does something to
cause the focused accessible to be destroyed and recreated, we now find
it twice. Thus you get occasional repeats with certain content. I will
try to find a different solution; failing that, I will reverse that
change and file bugs against the toolkits that fail to give us the
events pyatspi needs to update its cache. Stay tuned!

--joanie