Re: [orca-list] accessible blogging system and accessible radio player

Blogger is very inaccessible to start with.
I tryed it and it did not work for me.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Monday 02 March 2015 10:22 PM, Kyle wrote:
I use WordPress for a couple of blogs I run, both my personal blog and
the TalkingArch blog. I find it to be quite accessible from the website.
I don't have any recommendations if you want to use a stand-alone
application, but I did find that turning off the visual editor and
installing the JP Markdown plugin significantly improves accessibility
with Orca within Firefox. Hope this helps.
Sent from my xylophone