Re: [orca-list] gnome 3.16 or 3.14?

It's pretty safe to say that you should ALWAYS update to latest stable orca if your distro/release can
satisfy dependencies.
Especially over the last couple of releases things that will effect most all users have been improved, i.e.
almost everyone browses the web, and that
means firefox more than any other browser for blind linux users, maybe more than all other browsers together.
I personally am willing to spend the tme/bandwidth to regularly get development versions of orca although of
course doing that I always risk having a
nasty regression. That being said, over the last 14 months or so since I'vbe started using orca master
branch, the odd numberd versions, 3.13, 3.15,
etc, I've only had a handfull of builds where anything was broken that effected the things I do in ways
iportant enough to have to roll back, switch to
stable release or wait several hours for Joani to fix something.
In general I'd almost always update everything in Ubuntu anyway, and often have several extra PPAs, one or
two to get newer versions of packages where
having the latest mayl mean having the greatest, in notable ways.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Juan Hernandez wrote:
Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 09:42:58PM -0700

   Hi all,

   I am running ubunto 15.04 w/ gnome 3.14.

   Do I gain anything by upgrading to gnome 3.16?  better accessibility? Etc?

   Thanks.