Re: [orca-list] How many numbered bookmarks do you have, how often do you change them?

Howdy,
So far, I have been unable to break it. I have just been using the bookmarks on web pages though. Should I
branch off into apps with testing? Oh, and saving bookmarks is AWESOME! I should have been doing this ages
ago lol.
Thanks
Storm