Re: [orca-list] Should bookmarks move focus, or use flat review, or just present contents?

Hi all again

I would prefer D option

but If I have to select a, b or c...
I would select b
In flat review you can click to give focus and use review commands to get speech / braille content.

In some applications like Rhythmbox player I would like to have option C for example to
speak / braille current playing song.

Option b would be good to review status bar information when you need to explore / review data.

Option A it's ideal to activate some toolbar or widget that it's not possible to get with key navigation.

Anyway, in web content I would like to move caret navigation to bookmark position in order to review it.

Regards,
Javier