Re: [orca-list] How many numbered bookmarks do you have, how often do you change them?

hi
I'm no expert, but in firefox at least, bookmarks usually work like
they're supposed to, even across sessions. Not always, sometimes
they'll break, but usually. In other apps, it's a lot more hit or
miss. I'd been wondering how orca jumped back to the bookmarked location
.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote: