Re: [orca-list] Math simbols and programming, what possible doing?

Hi Joanie,

The fix works I think perfect, I tested Gedit with following possibilities:
#include <stdio.h>
if a <b:
if a <>b:
if a <=b:
if a !=b:
if a >=b:

Now Orca what situations using the math simbol translations?
An example string with Orca not speak the ∉ simbol translation:
a∉b
Simple enough paste Gedit this test string. I hear only the ∉ simbol when right arrow langing the caret this character. When I read the letter in Thunderbird, I not hear the ∉ simbol both sayall and up or down line navigation when the line lands the test string.

Attila