[orca-list] orca 3.16 with GNOME 3.10

Hi all,

In SLED 12 (SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop), we have GNOME 3.10, and we are not going to update the GNOME stack right now, but I'm considering updating orca to 3.16.2, mainly because we have firefox 31.7 and LibreOffice 4.3.5.2 (both newer major versions than what we had when GNOME 3.10 was released). Anyway, I'm building a package to test, but I was curious if anyone had tried running this combination, or a combination like it, and, if so, if you'd run into any problems that I should be aware of. (I don't really like mixing versions like this, but it seems like less of a bad idea than any other option.)

Thanks,
-Mike