[orca-list] Math simbols and programming, what possible doing?

Hi Joanie,

I see an interesting issue with math simbols.py related, but I unable to reproduce this issue when I trying creating a debug.out file. Following code line some time Orca saying the < and > characters with math simbol context:
#include <stdio.h>
Some situations I hear following text when I navigating up or down arrow this similar style line:
#include less thanstdio.hgreater than
The interesting thing is following:
the src/orca/chnames.py file I think defined the < and > characters with less and greater texts. When I trying creating the debug file and navigating the proper code line with up or down arrow keys I right hearing the < and > characters with less and greater shorter texts.
Testcase:
1. Open Gedit.
2. Paste following text and press ENTER key:
#include <stdio.h>
3. Press up arrow key.
Expected result:
I think this situation need Orca saying the shorter less and greater translatable text with defined the src/orca/chnames.py file the proper text parts.
Actual result:
Orca some time using the src/orca/mathsimbols.py defined texts, some time saying the src/orca/chnames.py file added texts (for example when Orca running with --debug-file=debug.out commandline).
What possible doing this situation?
Better shorting the proper math simbols text with less and greater text (simple cut the than text), or do a possibility to possible turn off temporary or entire this feature with GUI preferences if this is need?

Attila