Re: [orca-list] orca gnome3 and archlinux

Hello,
I've finally found what I think is a recommended material to novice gnome 3 aka gnome shell users.
https://web.archive.org/web/20130416212239/http://accessiblefreedom.org/wiki/index.php?title=GNOME_Shell

Greetings

Peter

On 16.07.2015 at 09:51 Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
Just a little addendum to this.
If you would like to see your apps you can press super+a from anywhere.
You will get a grid of icons. By default it will display most frequently used apps. On my system it displays 17 apps in three rows where first two rows list six apps from left to right and the third one displays five remaining apps from left to right. Below this frequently used apps overview there are two more icons saying all apps and frequently used apps. Pressing one of these changes the grid view accordingly. You can navigate using all four arrow keys in this view and you can activate the icons with enter key.

I remember sometimes a while ago Dave Hunt has written an excelent wiki article explaining how gnome shell is organized pointing differences from gnome 2 and outlining how to use it with orca running however I can no longer find that article. I will try to look up something similar as I think something like this might help you.

Greetings

Peter

+421911554242