Re: [orca-list] OCR Current Window

with the nvda OCR addon you can
1. OCR the current control weather its the whole screen or just a window or button.
2. select and copy any OCR results to the clipboard.
3. route the mouse to controls that have been OCR'ed and do stuff with them like left and right click double click and more.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982 or facebook email joshknnd1982 gmail com will find facebook site