[orca-list] Orca fails to identify some text on the web with Firefox

Hello,
This is particularly worrying case. I have found a forum where orca sees no message text when reading forum posts. Navigational parts of the following page are correctly identified and reported but when trying to read the message only links and otherwise formatted text is being identified and reported by orca. You can verify this by comparing what we are getting with orca running with the content we can get when copying and pasting the content into gedit for example. Here is the page where I've noticed it: http://openelec.tv/forum/90-miscellaneous/73147-openelec-for-amlogic-s805-quad-core-stb?start=105

Greetings

Peter