[orca-list] orca and clipboard

Hi all.
I would like the orca announce that something has been copied to the clipboard.

I use Orca for at least 6 years and every time I press ctrl c, my brain is waiting for the message 'copied to clipboard'.

I remember that there was an extension to the gnome shell that sent a notification every time something was copied to the clipboard, but seems that it's dead. It would be great if this extension could be resurrected or something could be implemented in orca.
Thanks.

----
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza