Re: [orca-list] Arch linux mate, orca issue

Thanks Luke. I had had problems on several machines using alsa itself in
speech-dispatcher, which is why I used to recommend trying to get it
from git if you needed to use something other than Pulse, as libao for
some time only worked in the git version. With the release of 0.8.1,
libao is working perfectly, at least on the Raspberry Pi where I tried
it last, as I use Pulse on my primary system.
Sent from my coffee maker
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/