[orca-list] Arch linux mate, orca issue

Hi guys. So, i got mate and arch installed on a system yesterday and
before reboot, i got orca running in the mate session without issue.
Here is where things get hairy. So i reboot and type startx with
speakup on so i could read errors. I had set orca to start
automatically, but it didn't start because it was conflicting with
espeakup. But even after killing espeakup in the arch consle, still no
orca after typing startx. Admitedly, i accidently installed the pulse
audio mate package, i'm not sure if this is causing issues. I read
somewhere that i can't remove it without breaking everything. So any
ideas? Maybe there is a demon conflict or something?