[orca-list] Orca Firefox question

I have noticed this issue in both ubuntu 14.04 and 15.10. When I am using firefox and I go over to a console (ctrl-alt-f1 for example) to look at something and then come back to firefox I find that I can't use the arrow keys or tab key to move around the document or at least it does not show in my braille display. Although this is apparently not consistent as I just did it and it worked fine. Has anyone else had this happen?

Tom