Re: [orca-list] Version 2.0

That python-pyinsane package pulled in a bunch of dependencies, actually I think these were mostly deps of a
dep, but the effect is the same.
Do you know why qwallet is one of these dependencies? I thought kwallet was for handling encryption keys,
e.g. pgp keys.
 I see it appears to be a password management tool.
I ask about all of this because I usegpg as well askey(s) for ssh connections. Also how about conflicts with
gnome-keyring?
I can poke around and answer most if not all of these questions myself most likely, but would appreciate not
having to reinvent the wheel as it were if
someone knows the answers.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  chrys87 wrote:
Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 01:56:40PM +0100

   Howdy list,

   I created an initial AUR package
   lios-git
   for now its the git for more easy testing.
   take care the AUR package for the "python-pyinsane" depency has a wrong
   md5sum. the correct one is:
   d867a73b1f2923699892e2e2b9a2547d
   i already contact the maintainer so it should fixed soon.
   happy holidays chrys