Re: [orca-list] Espeak weirdness in arch?

So to answer your question, I'd not have told anyone to not update their systems anyway, and the odd behavior
went away on arch for me.
I'd test on F123, but it's on a dual boot box that does not want to boot in to f123 since I installed the
other distro.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Fernando Botelho wrote:
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 01:01:38PM -0200

Does anyone know if espeak was fixed on ARCH/Manjaro?  i.e. if it is safe to
update distros once again?

Thanks,

Fernando