Re: [orca-list] screen sharing options

Well, you would have no access to anything being shared using skype, but everything else works, text chat
best with an external helper program however.
I have never had a reson to try and share my desktop via skype, but think it would be no problem.
Of course skype only allows group calls/video chats of up to 9 or 10 persons with a standard acount I think.
There is some kind of business account that
allows conference calls with more people, but I know no details.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Will Estes wrote:
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 01:21:13PM -0500

I need to be able to do a couple of related things:

* Share my screen -- or preferrably just an application window or two -- with co-workers.

* Join to a session where someone else's screen is being shared. I don't need to have any access to the
information they're sharing, if that makes things easier--I can always get any presentations involved
later, or if we're meeting to work together, then I can talk to them through the audio portion of the
meeting.

As a part of that, I'd need to be able to send and receive sound through the mic/speakers as well.

What options do we have that play well with orca? Thus far, I've come up with nothing that works.

--
Will Estes
westes575 gmail com