Re: [orca-list] Espeak weirdness in arch?

I'm currently running Sonar, and updated my system (including Espeak) just yesterday. Since then Espeak started spelling absolutely everything out and saying some strange things such as "character 79" instead of the letter y. I wasn't sure how to downgrade Espeak, so I've installed the espeak-test package instead and it seems to be working well as a temporary fix.

Stephanie