[orca-list] problem with capitalization settings and profiles

Hi,
I encounter the following bug. When I configure Orca to use beeps for
marking of capitalization in application profile (Libreoffice in this
case), this option is applied also outside the application. To reproduce:
0. make sure that you don't have beeps for capitalization configured in
Orca settings.
1. Open Libreoffice and enter application specific Orca settings.
2. Set capitalization to beep and save settings.
3. Close Libreoffice and restart Orca.
4. Open Libreoffice and verify that beeping works.
5. Move on to the different application and notice that beeps still occur.
6. Close Libreoffice. The beeping still persists.
7. Restart Orca. Beeping stops.
Could anyone reproduce this? It happens to me with Orca from master.
Thanks,
Vojta