Re: [orca-list] virtualization software on linux

Don Raikes <DON RAIKES ORACLE COM> wrote:

So my first question is what are the pros and cons of vmware vs virtualbox?

Also consider KVM, which can perform full virtualization under Linux (provided
your CPU has the necessary instruction set, which recent processors from AMD
and Intel do).

I've used KVM successfully to run Linux guest operating systems on a Linux
host.

Although I haven't used VirtualBox, I've heard positive remarks about its
command line interface.