[orca-list] virtualization software on linux

Hello,

I am preparing to convert one of my computers from windows to debian for a variety of reasons.

My problem is that I do need to have a windows system available, so I was considering running a windows virtual machine ontop of my Linux host.

I have used vmware on windows in the past and found it to be very usable. Virtualbox on windows is not as usable though but I read recently that virtualbox on Linux is quite accessible.

So my first question is what are the pros and cons of vmware vs virtualbox?

My second questions is what screenreader should be used on the windows guest vm since I believe that jaws cannot  be licensed in a vm.

My final question is does orca work with desktop sharing such that I could access my windows guest vm using  the gnome remote desktop/ desktop sharing application?

Any suggestiosn would be greatly appreciated.

Donald