[orca-list] color wheels?

hi all
Throughout my usage of mate, I've sometimes come across these ... I
think they're called color choosers. In gnome shell, gnome has somehow
found a way to make this accessible. But in mate, orca reports simply
"color wheel" and won't read anything on it. Using the where am I will
sometimes read out a color, but usually reads something like, color
wheel hue: red: saturation: 0.0000 Is it possible to make these
accessible? They're not a lot of use to visually impaired people I don't
think, but they allow you to color code the columns in a lot of things,
including the system monitor so at a glance you can look over stats and
so on. I hope I'm making sense.
Thoughts?
Kendell clark