Re: [orca-list] a few miscellaneous issues to report

hi
Got it. I'll file the bugs against mate for the apps run as root option.
I wonder, did I step in something? Your response sounded a little
irritated, and I hope I didn't irritate you. The slider thing was always
more of a curiosity. I'm perfectly happy with what orca does not.
Besides if you changed it, inevitably someone would come along who
thinks it should be done this way or who would want a config option to
set it. Then someone else would come along who thinks orca is getting
too configurable and so on. I'm happy with orca the way it is.
Thanks
Kendell clark