[orca-list] for kids was Re: Further Advice on Distributions

sounds like ubuntu is it then for me and to keep my son safe on the internet. well safer than he is with windows and the windows version of steam. in windows7 and if he had 10 he went wild got malware and random people on steam giving him all kinds of games. not good. and he wants grand theft auto five? no absolutely not!

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982