Re: [orca-list] To help test the beeping progress bars

Hi,
It's really very nice. I like the long beep at 100%.

BTW, the repository is renamed - the current address is:
https://github.com/chrys87/orca-beep.git

Best wishes,
Zahari

На 25.08.2015 в 01:14, Storm Dragon написа:
Howdy, So the new beeping progress bars rock, but sometimes it's
hard to figure out something to do on demand that requires a
progress bar. I, therefore, have written a tiny bash app to solve
this. You can change the delay variable at the top if you would
like to see how the beeps respond to different times. The delay is
in seconds, and can be a decimal. Attached is progress.sh. To get
the latest code for the progress bar beeps: git clone
https://github.com/chrys87/orca-beep.git cd orca-beep Then, for
arch users: ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
--localstatedir=/var make sudo make install HTH Storm