[orca-list] help-installation-orca

Greetings for everybody!

Excuse me for my english.
I would like to ask for help.

        Relatively I am a newbie in the world of GNU/Linux systems, using
Debian (currently jessie 8.1 with gnome desktop) for a year nearly.
During the time I have learnt lots of things about and inconnection
with it, perhaps not enough.
        On a new, preconfigured debian jessie system gnome-orca 3.14. is
installed generaly. Few days ago I tried to install the latest stable
version 3.17.90 from source but not sure of success.
        I would like to ask for help/information about the steps i followed,
were they correct or not. In chase if everything is all right are
there eny necessary packages else to install?

There was a guide on https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/DownloadInstall
so I followed it.

First, according to the directions on gnome viki atk was cloned from
git, compiled and installed withourt errors.
Second step was to clone at-spi from git and to do the steps as
prewiousli. At the point i checked the folder where at-spi-registryd
is held and discovered that in /usr/lib/ is no at-spi folder. Instead
I find at-spi2-core folder which includes the file at-spi2-registryd.
I was confused, what to do now? So decided to clone at-spi2-core from
git. I compiled the source, and installed at-spi2-core without errors.
Last step was to install orca from source, it was no metter, completed
without errors.

At first sight orca 3.17.90 is working fine but I am not an expert
user. During the installation, after the second step of the process
there was a doupt. Was the first step correct or wrong. Is this
installation method actual, or everything is changed by the time.

I would greatly apreciate for your expert ansvers. :)

Daniel Kis