Re: [orca-list] orca and use of memory

Hello,
After more than three hours browsing the web, diagnosing my boot loping android tabled using adb, reading and writing emails in thunderbird handling some folders including over 20000 messages, gnome-system-monitor reports orca consuming more than 230 MB of ram. This is the same amount e.g. Firefox uses. Thunderbird consumes more than 900 MB of ram according to gnome-system-monitor on my machine. Speech-dispatcher consumes just a few kB with sd_espeak module about 2MB. I don't know if these are correct figures but I think this includes shared memory and I don't know what else since making a total sum of all these numbers might exceed my available memory. I am running no swap space.

Greetings

Peter