Re: [orca-list] Spellcheck support for LibreOffice

Hi Joanie,

Both three supported applications in Orca spell check support works perfect the suggestion list the speak child position function now. You are right, in Libreoffice spell check support the replace button focus state is real not changing when spell check support found the second myspelled word. This situation now Orca speech support announce the myspelled word and suggestion related informations, but the user not notice the focused object is the replace button the second time. Where am I and detailed where am I operation this situation not help, because only says myspelled word related informations, but not tell the focused button still the replace button. Only Libreoffice Orca spell check support this situation not possible announce always the focused replace button after myspelled word related informations? If an user using a braille display and speech support, the braille display clear seeing the focused button is the replace button, but if the user using only with speech support, need doing a SHIFT+TAB and a tab keystroke to clear ensure to select the replace button.

If this suggested change producing more regression issues or other Orca speech support users not would like this suggested change, I full agree this. Anyway, you doed work for Libreoffice spell check support is a wonderful work, more better usable with Libreoffice spell check support with Orca now. Other issue with I reported myspelled words related is real the bug 93430, this issue need resolving with Libreoffice developers. So, I think now Orca Libreoffice spell check support Orca side works perfect.

Attila
Attila