Re: [orca-list] A couple of small questiond and a huge thanks!

Hey digga,

I m the programmer of ocrdestkop. if you are not using arch just tell me what you are using i try to provide a package or i give you a instruction for using ocrdesktop. OCRdesktop uses the same OCR engine like NVDA (tesseract).
you can download it here:
http://crivatec.de/page/uploads/Downloads/Accessible%20Games/ocrdesktop-0.9.28.tar.xz
it needs orca, tesserwrap (>=0.1.6), libwnck3, python-pillow and tesseract
feedback is alway welcome :)!

i use polari, its also a cool IRC client. for now there some problems with multiple rooms.

cheers chrys