[orca-list] A couple of small questiond and a huge thanks!

Hi guys,

I just recently started to check out orca. After using a Macbook in the last 6 months I wanted to play with Linux again which I thought wasn't possible due to my rapitly loss of usable vision. It works pretty fine though. However I still have some questions.

1. Is there a way to have OCR for text in pictures? NVDA seems to have something like that but I have never played with it to that extend.

2. Is there a graphical IRC client that is accessible at the moment? I just wanted to get startet with IRC.

Oh and yes I am aware that I am kind of a little bit late to the party.

At last I wantet to leave a huge thank you to all teh contributors to this by all means freeing Software.