Re: [orca-list] smartphone with ubuntu and orca

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:54:18PM AEST, Zahari Yurukov wrote:
OMG, I didn't send this to the list, but privately to Pavel instead -
and I've wondered why I haven't recieved any response (see the quoted
thread below).
There is an update however - I bought a BQ Aquaris E4.5 device and it
arrived this Monday, but I cant find any build-in accessibility nor in
the Ubuntu Store niether.

The Ubuntu smart phone software, which is a new version of Unity based on Qt is no where near accessible, and
I have no idea when that will improve. Even if it was, there would be much infrastructure work required both
in the accessibility stack and Orca to work with a touch screen.

Luke