[orca-list] (At least one) issue with not presenting gnome-terminal hacked around

Hey all.

Thanks to José, at least one problem related to presenting
gnome-terminal contents was something I could reproduce. I filed a bug
against gnome-terminal. That maintainer's triage led me to realize that
we have yet another case where Gtk+ emits a deprecated focus: event but
fails to emit the expected object:state-changed:focused event. So I am
now hacking around that in Orca. With any luck, that's the only issue
related to Orca not presenting anything in gnome-terminal. Please test
master or the gnome-3-16 branch if you've been experiencing this problem.

Thanks!
--joanie