Re: [orca-list] suggestion. Announce descriptions tied to controls when verbosity is set to verbose

hi
If there's a lot of redundant stuff, I wouldn't make it unless the
stuff can be cleaned up either in the apps themselves or in orca.
Personally after you've done all that work on 3.14, I'd take a week's
vacation, or a break, something lol. That was a ton of work getting
firefox knocked into shape
Thanks
Kendell clark